Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Leonard and Natasha's Wedding!!





Today was set up day for the wedding cupcake tower that I've been working on for a while now. My sister made all the roses for me, she makes the best tiny ones and I dressed and boxed 100 of them last night. Today she came to help set up. It was a beautiful venue and the weather wasn't too hot.

Cupcakes were a selection of chocolate mud covered in coffee or Baileys buttercream and carrot and lemon covered in lemon buttercream. Each box looked so pretty and as this is my first wedding, I was so proud of what we did. I must say working with my sister on this one was great.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really loved how amazing Leonard and Natasha's Wedding cake and the bouquet was! I love these kinds of multi layer cakes. But the one that my sister had with the Cinderella theme was also very beautiful. It was a huge Cinderella inspired reception party at the local hill side event space in LA and turned out to be really enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete